Last Updated: 7/26/2021
By using our Services, you consent to the use and sharing of the information we collect and receive as described below.
Collection of Information:
When you interact with us through our Services, we may collect or receive the following types of information:
Information You Provide Directly. You may provide information directly to us in several different ways. For example, we collect the information you provide us when you:
Contact us with inquiries;
Respond to one of our surveys;
Register for access to our Services;
Purchase items through our Sites; or
Use certain Services.
This information may include your name and e-mail address, telephone number, address, credit card information and other information that may identify you (collectively, “Personal Information”).
Information We Collect Automatically. We also may receive and store certain information about you and your computer automatically. Automatically collected information may include:
The type of web browser and operating system you have used to access our Services;
Your IP address (which is a number automatically assigned to your computer when you access the Internet and can be used to derive your general geographic location);
The domain name of your Internet service provider;
The website you visited before you came to our Services; and
Information about the content you view and the features you access on our Services that we collect using cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies.
We may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Services, the number of visitors to each page of our Services, and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers. We also use Google Analytics to better understand user visits to and navigation of the site. We may, from time to time, share this information with certain third parties, as set forth below in the section titled “Sharing of Information.” However, it is important to note that no Personal Information is made available to or shared with third parties as part of this process.
Location information. We may collect your location information (for example, by using the GPS on your mobile device) to provide certain functionality. Please note that if you choose to enable location features, other users of our Services may be able to see your location.
Use of Information:
We use the information we collect and receive for the following general purposes:
To provide you with access to our Services and to permit you to participate in the bella.land community;
To permit you, if you choose to participate in Bellaland’s Groups (described below under “Bella Groups or Groups”), to be part of e-mail and other communications among members and sponsors of the program;
To help us improve the content and functionality of our Services;
To better understand your interests and to contact you in the future to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you;
To conduct research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviors;
To respond to your questions and assist with any problems with our Services;
To process and fulfill the orders you place with us; and
For any other purpose disclosed to you at the time we collect the information, or otherwise with your consent.
Sharing of Information:
bella.land is not in the business of selling your Personal Information. We consider your Personal Information and your other information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your information with certain third-parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
Bella Groups or Groups:
- Bella Groups or Groups. Your name, profile picture, and geographic location (if you have listed it in your profile), will be displayed on the profile page of any Groups of which you are a member or any Groups of which you are a leader.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates—companies that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with, bella.land.
- Readers of your User Content. When you submit bella.land stories or other User Content (as defined in our Terms of Service) via our Services or otherwise to us, there could be information about you included in that User Content. For example, you may have revealed your name, age, location, or other biographical information in the context of telling a story about yourself. In that case, whenever we share your User Content with our other users, licensees, business partners, or other third parties in accordance with the rights you have granted to us regarding that User Content as described in the Terms of Service, we also share whatever Personal Information or other information you chose to include within that User Content.
- Business Partners. We also may share your information with our licensees, business partners, and other third parties, particularly in connection with your participation in Groups sponsored by business partners or the publication or other distribution or use of any of your User Content in accordance with the rights you have granted to us pursuant to our Terms of Service. For example, we may share your name, location, and biographical information that you chose to include within your User Content so that it may be published along with a bella.land story or other User Content of yours.
- Service Providers. We also may share your information with entities that provide services to us, including companies that provide web analytics, data processing, advertising, e-mail distribution, payment processing, order fulfillment, and other services. When we employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information they need to perform their specific function.
- Third Party Services. We also may share your information with the operators of Third-Party Services (as defined below) that are integrated with our Services in some way, as more fully explained in the sections below entitled “Integration with Social Networking and Other Services.”
- Other Parties When Required by Law or as Necessary to Protect Our Services. There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties in order to:
- Protect and defend the legal rights of bella.land, its affiliates, and users of our Services;
- Protect the safety and security of users of our Services;
- Prevent fraud (or for risk management purposes); or
- Comply with or respond to the law or legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity.
- Other Parties in Connection With Certain Business Transactions. If we make a sale, donation, or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a corporate merger, transfer, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, we may transfer your information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
You can visit our Services without providing any Personal Information. If you choose not to provide any Personal Information, you may not be able to use certain Services.
If we send you marketing e-mails about services that may interest you, each e-mail will contain instructions permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future marketing or other communications.
bella.land does not knowingly collect or store Personal Information about children under the age of 13. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to instruct their children not to provide Personal Information on the Internet without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to bella.land through our Services, please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
bella.land is based in the United States, and, regardless of where you use our Services, the information collected as part of that use will be transferred to and maintained on servers located in the United States. Please note that any information we obtain about you will be stored in accordance with U.S. privacy laws, regulations, and standards, which may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. By using our Services, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the United States.
Third-Party Functionality and Links to Third-Party Sites:
Integration with Social Networking and Other Services:
One of the special features of our Services is that they allow you to enable or log in to our Services via various online services, including social networking services like Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr. Our Services also may enable you to access these Third-Party Services directly or indirectly through our Services. By directly integrating these Third-Party Services, we aim to make your online experiences richer and more personalized. When you add a Third-Party Service account to our Services or log into our Services using your Third-Party Service account, we may collect relevant information necessary to enable our Services to access that Third-Party Service and your data contained within that Third-Party Service. We also may share your information with the operator of that Third-Party Service to facilitate or enhance delivery of that Third-Party Service or other services to you.
You may also have the option of posting your activities on our Services and other content to Third-Party Services when you access content through our Services. For example, you may post to Facebook that you performed an activity on our Services. We also may publish user contributions through Third-Party Services, such as by posting a user story on our Facebook Page. If either you or we choose to make any of your contributions available through a Third-Party Service or engage in other activities in connection with a Third-Party Service, your friends, followers, and subscribers on those Third-Party Services that you have enabled will be able to view those contributions and activities.
bella.land takes reasonable steps to protect the information provided via our Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Information or other information to bella.land via e-mail or the Internet.
Other Terms and Conditions:
Your access to and use of our Services is subject to our Terms of Service.
You may contact us at [email protected]